Friday, March 23, 2007
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
- Winter Seasonal Scents: As American as Apple Pie (we'll keep this around in a soap scent for just a little while longer), Marshmallow Gingerbread, Ice Princess, Woodland Orchard (this one will be kept in stock as an Aroma Melt and Soap), and Winter Pear.
- Bella Vanille: As much as I personally adore this fragrance, the sales have been too slow to justify keeping its space in our inventory.
- Perfume scents: BabyCakes, Blush, Celestial, Frivolous, Irresistible, Scarlet, Such A Flirt, and Sweet Serendipity.
- Seasonal Aroma Melts: Gingered Pineapple, HoneyBear, Ice Princess, Make Mine a Mocha, Orange Glazed Gingerbread, Pantry Door, September Spice, and Vanilla Nut.
- Aroma Melts: Angel Cake, Buttercream Brulee, Cocoa Beans, Frank N Orange, French Vanilla, Lime Margarita, and Simple Pleasures.
- Silken Body Oils: We will also be (hopefully only temporarily) discontinuing our Silken Body Oils. We became aware of a problem with the packaging. We have tried several other packaging solutions in the time that we have been closed, none of which solved the problem. We have a few more ideas to explore. Once we are able to get the problem solved, we will begin to make this product again.
- Honey Nut Cream: We are also removing this product temporally, to reformulate the scent. The vanilla content in the current scent we use for this product causes the cream to turn anywhere from a light pink to a deep lavender color (depending on the exposure to light). Discoloration is common in products that contain vanilla based fragrances. Though this does not affect the product or the scent, we would like to find a scent that will cause a less drastic color change.
We are still in the process of taking inventory and updating our online inventory and website. The products that are being moved to the Clearance categories will go on special Friday, March 23rd when we reopen. It is always hard to make the decision to discontinue a product or scent or to pull it from inventory to do some reformulating. We only do this so we can continue to offer you the best possible products and well as new and exciting scents that correspond with the changing seasons.
Thank you all, and we are looking forward to opening the "virtual doors" of the Wylde Ivy store on Friday and getting back to preparing and shipping your orders! Stay tuned to our Blog for information on the exact opening time on Friday!
Friday, March 16, 2007
A fresh warm summer breeze carrying the sweet fragrance budding of wildflowers.
A fresh mix of fruits and tropical flowers.
Delicate Lily of the Valley blossoms
A heavy blend of Tuberose, Jasmine, and Gardenia petals.