Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Get Blog Posts in Your Email!

Ok, so I admit that I'm not the best blogger. Sometimes I get so busy making products and filling orders that I let weeks go by without posting to the blog. I'm trying to get a little better at that. If you are tired of stopping by here only to see old and out of date posts or if you don't stop by too often and find that you've missed some news, I've added a new feature for you! Now you can receive blog posts directly to your email! Just enter your email in the box to the right (don't forget to look the for the activation email that will be sent to your inbox...you'll need to click on a link found inside to activate you subscription). After that you can sit back and relax. If I post a new blog entry, you'll receive an email that afternoon containing the contents of the post! If I don't post a new entry, you won't receive a thing! Oh and don't worry, unsubscribing is easy. There is an unsubscribe link at the end of each email you'll receive.

....so I'll get blogging and you can get reading!

No comments :