Saturday, September 06, 2008

Custom Shop News

I'm getting things in order here for the Custom Shop opening. I'm still planning on doing this on a limited basis for now while my free time is still short.

I would like to bring a cream into the custom shop products...because so many of you are requesting on for the winter months! I have found the perfect formula so I'm pretty excited about that. I just need to work on packaging.

The All Olive Lotion is proving to be a bit of a challenge to scent on demand. The scent is not mixing well into this formula when trying to add it in tiny batches. I may have to find a new lotion formula that will work for scenting on demand.

Now for the scents! I currently have 14 all new custom blends that I have created here in the last few weeks! I will have these available in the custom shop (watch for a list and descriptions coming soon!). I am also planning on bringing back some much loved Wylde Ivy scents from the past. If you have any that you would like to see be made available in the custom shop, just let me know and I will do my best! You can email me using the contact form on my website or just reply to this post. I get lots of emails everyday. I may not be able to respond to all the emails I will get requesting fragrances since I am working hard on getting both the main fall line ready for release and setting up the custom shop on a very limited work schedule.

No comments :