Sunday, May 17, 2009

Summer Scent News!

Ok, I have completed all (except for a few orders that I had to wait for supplies for) sale orders! I worked in a frenzy last week, most of which was a blur! I love the feeling of getting orders out ahead of schedule as I know how hard it is to wait when you order something online! My stubborn streak keeps me working a break neck speeds, but after so many days of that I need to take a day or two to regroup.

deep breath....
Now, for everyone waiting for the summer scents....

I'm going to be adding the summer scents to the website on Wednesday. I won't be able to make it into the office tomorrow. My daughters have a routine developmental assessment tomorrow...the hospital where they were born keeps a close eye on all of their premature babies. We have a long drive and these are long appointments. I must admit though that I am anxious to see the doctors since Lily and Maya are now walking and talking! The docs are always so thrilled to see how well they are doing, and well, I just love when the gush over my girls!

So, I'll be putting some finishing touches on the line and on the descriptions (always the hard part!) on Tuesday. I have some of the descritions finished now.

Stay tuned, I'll be adding the descriptions to the blog first.

No comments :