Monday, March 23, 2020

Wylde Ivy Covid Shop Updates

It seems like we all are waking up everyday to a very different world.  So many of us are facing rapidly changing circumstances and too many unknowns.

Though our county and even our neighboring counties here in Pennsylvania are just starting to feel the reach of Covid 19, our state has taken early preventive measures.  Even with the measures in place, Wylde Ivy is able to operate as usual at this time.  I am able to self quarantine, lucky that my workshop is attached to my home.  Still, I am taking extra precautions when preparing and packaging orders.  I am preforming extra cleaning of working surfaces and tools throughout the day, in both my prep room and my shipping room and gloves are worn during every stage of order packaging (in addition to product manufacturing).  I am closed to local pickups at this time.  I will continued to monitor the national situation and guidelines set by the CDC, USPS, etc.

One thing out of my control will be availability of supplies.  I fully anticipate running into shortages and delivery interruptions of raw ingredients as well as packaging items.  I will do my best to keep stocked and will make changes as necessary to keep products available for as long as possible.  Some packaging may change temporarily in the coming weeks and product availability may change rapidly.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and try to do a little something to help your community...even if it is simply some positive words or thoughts.  My own thoughts go out to all affected by the events.

No comments :