Saturday, May 02, 2020

Gifting Made Easy


These are very different times we are living right now.  We are missing so many in person special moments with our family, friends, and loved ones.  Many of us have turned to online shipping and direct delivery for gifts.

 I am always so honored when my products are chosen as gifts.  I am adding new gift options to my shop to help make gifting less stressful during these times.  I now offer gift wrapping and gift certificates.  Also, to make gifting easier, I am expanding my Mini Perfume Sampler Gift Set selection starting with all new Flowers for You.



My gift wrapping option not only includes a box and pretty colorful paper shred, but also a beautiful card for any occasion that can be handwritten with your special note for only $5.  No invoices will be sent with gift wrapped orders.


Gift certificates can be emailed directly to the recipient as well as printed out for gifting in person. 

More gift options coming soon!

No comments :