Tuesday, July 07, 2009

40% Off Sale!

The Custom Shop is going well. I am surprisingly fast at getting the "made to order" products prepared and shipped. I love being able to offer a vast scent list with the made to order products unlike being limited to only 10 -15 scents like in the past with my ready made stock. I plan on going all "made to order" with my shop.

Because of this, I am cleaning out my premade stock (with the exception of Aroma Melts, Hair Care, and Solid Scrub Bars as these will be sticking around). I'm getting ready to redo my website and it will be much easier once don't need to worry about listing premade items.

While supplies last, all Ready Made Lotions, Body Oils, Body Polish, and Perfumes are 40% off! Hurry, stock is very limited!

40% Off Lotions
40% Off Body Oils
40% Off Body Polish
40% Off Perfumes

No comments :