Monday, May 24, 2010

A Major Restock and a Mini Vacation....

So my soap room is bare...very, very, bare. I've been making more soaps and have almost 10 batches curing now. If all goes to plan for the rest of the week, I'll have 6 more batches made and curing. I'll have a list of finished soaps with their "ready date" at the end of the week.

I am taking a quick, last minute vacation to the beach with my girls, my mom, and my sister. It is a little girl's retreat! Actually, my husband just doesn't have enough vacation time to waste right now since he has to save it for our family vacation at the end of the summer. Wylde Ivy will be closed from May 31st through June 6th. The website will be open to accept your order and I'll get working on them right away when I return on the 7th. The last day to place your order and have it shipped before I leave will be Friday May 28th.

1 comment :

Amy Warden said...

I'm in re-stocking mode right now too! Have fun on your vacation!!