Monday, April 21, 2008

Any Day Now....

I'll be opening Wylde Ivy's doors (well virtual doors that is) any day now. I'm finishing up inventory, returning messages and emails, and updating the website. It feels good to be back in the shop.

My plans are to open back up with the stock I have on hand...with a sale of coarse! I need to make room for the summer items that I'll be making. If you are a newsletter subscriber, keep your eyes peeled for the opening announcement email. I'll be launching new items a little later. Stay tuned to the blog for sneak peeks and insider news regarding the new products.

...and because I am proud that I actually have new pictures of the girls uploaded off of my camera, I'll end this post with some baby cuteness!








3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Your babies are absolutely beautiful! I am so glad that they are doing well and that you are too. Of course, selfish me is also excited that Wylde Ivy will be open again soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see how healthy and happy the whole family looks!!! Hope to maybe see you sometime up in Haven!!!

Wylde Ivy said...

Thanks Jill, that is so sweet!

Thanks Sue! That would be great!