Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Custom Shop Opening Tomarrow!

Well that was fast! My supplies are here or on their way to me so...on with the Custom Shop! I will open the Custom Shop tomorrow in the afternoon. I'm only going to keep it open for a week again so I don't get too backed up sending out orders with it being so close to the holidays.

I have a handful of new scents to add to the scent list including Cafe Biscotti, Vanilla Chai, Blueberry Crumb Cake, and Black Patchouli. The men's scents Tough Guy, Salem, Bay Rum, and North will also be joining the lineup. I'm working on making some guy friendly labels for those scents.

After the New Year, I'll work out a more concrete schedule for the Custom Shop operations. I'm thinking that maybe have it open one week out of every month or something to that effect.

No comments :