Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The changing face of Wylde Ivy

I need to start working on something that I've been putting off for far too long now. It wasn't intentional by any means, it just seems that there is never enough time left over for me to take care of my website properly. Wylde Ivy is 100% a one woman show. Everything from product development, scent creation, packaging design, photography, order packing, customer service, and even web maintenance is all done by me. Ah, I feel tired just thinking about all of that!

Well, I need to spend some time over the next few months sprucing up the website. I'm going to do what I can like redoing the photos, descriptions, reorganizing a bit. I may think about changing the face of the website a bit like different colors, layout, etc. We'll see how it goes :)

I'd love to hear from you!
What changes would you like to see at WyldeIvy.com?
What do you like about the site?
What do you dislike about the site?
Do you prefer to choose your product scents via a drop down menu like I currently have in place, or did you prefer the old way my site was laid out with each and every scent having its own product listing?

Let me hear your thoughts! I value your options!
Contact Me!

No comments :