Thursday, April 08, 2010

Blog Freebie Promo!

Looking to try some new scents? Looking for a new scent for spring? Now you can explore some new Wylde Ivy scents for free! Get a free 5 piece Mini Mister Perfume Sampler (a $17.50 value) or an 11 piece Perfume Oil Vial Sampler (a $16.50 value) with any $50 order. Just let me know that you are a blog reader in the comments box when you checkout and tell me which sampler and scents you would like to try. You can find the list of available in the Mini Misters here ( www.wyldeivy.com/Mini-Perfume-Mister-pr-1026.html) and the scents available in the Perfume Oil Vials here (www.wyldeivy.com/Perfume-Oil-Sample-Vial-pr-1025.html). You do not need to add the samples to your shopping cart. Just let me know in the comments section and I will take care of you! Promo good for my main website at http://www.wyldeivy.com/ and my Etsy shop at http://www.wyldeivy.etsy.com/. Best of all, the $5 flat rate shipping promo is still going on!

Placing an order over $100? You get double the samples for an order over $100!

Please choose at least two alternate scents in the event that I run out of a particular one. This is going to be a busy sale, so please allow me a just a few extra days in addition to the usual 4-7 day turnaround time (just in case I need it).

Please note that I am unable to ship the alcohol based perfume internationally. If you live outside of the United States, you must choose the Perfume Oil Vial option.

Offer expires Friday April 9 at 11:59pm. Shipping costs and sales tax do not count towards your $50 merchandise total.

Thanks!

No comments :