Thursday, June 24, 2010

Treasuries Galore!

Wow! I am so honored to be a part of such beautiful treasuries on Etsy! It is beyond exciting to see my perfumes featured alongside such gorgeous and creative works of art!

Lost Tales of Sweet Summer Days is a gorgeous treasury curated by KomisCouture and is filled with beautiful cool subduded island blues and spring greens. My newest perfume She Sells Sea Shells, looks fantastic nestled among this eclectic mix of beachy goods.


You know, I absolutely love bird imagery, especially those consisting of crows and ravens. I am super excited to have my Raven perfume part of OctopusStoneWorks treasury titled Quoth the raven "Nevermore!" - under $25. I would like one of each of the items listed in this treasury! This totally gets me in the mood for fall (I know, I know...it isn't even July 4th yet) but there is something so magical about the fall here in the northeast.


Ah, back onto summer! Fall holds a special place in my heart, but I'm not ready to let go of summer yet! I'm planning on squeezing every last drop of warm sunshiney goodness out of the season as I can. This is what I need to get me through a dark and rainy Thursday, bright tropical colors with a laid back beach attitiude! Amberike packed up a neat and tidy package of summer with her Summer is a Comi'n treasury. I think my Wylde Summer perfume is quite happy here!



Just take a look at the colors here! This treasury makes me want to repaint my entire house (and of coarse accessorize with each and every item in this treasury when I am finished)! Mrooart's Juice of the Solstice Fruits is filled to the brim with bright and happy goods including my new Iced Mango perfume.



I love the title of this one as well as the imagery. It started with Ozone is a breathtaking treasury curated by sacredsuds and makes me long for the cool and gentle rain of spring (as opposed to the hot, humid, downpours we are having today). I'm so happy my brand new In the Rain perfume has been included here!




There is something charming about summer. Don't you just love that title and don't you just love the picks for this treasury? I know I do! Quaint and darling and warm, tracelements put together a wonderful treasury and best of all, my Sun Tea perfume was included!


Ok, a little bit late on posting this one. The treasury has expired so I can't link it, but you can still enjoy the photo of the collection and maybe even get some gift ideas for that special man in your life. There is always birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and just plan old "your special" to me kind of gifts, right? HeapeEnterprises did an amazing job putting together this treasury full of gift ideas for men (because we all know they can be hard to shop for). My men's Cologne makes a great gift!

1 comment :

ArtisansintheAndes said...

What amazing treasuries - I hadn't seen these ones before!