Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Video Review of this Season's Newest

Ok, so she posted this video like over a week ago and I only just now got to sit down and watch it. Want to know why? I LOVE Sharie's video reviews. She is awesome and fun and makes me secretly imagine hanging out with her. Ok, moving on! So I waited until I had a eight glorious minutes to myself to watch. If you're curious about this season's newest scents or are just looking for some quality youtube viewing....check it out!



A Touch of Brimstone (from the Halloween Collection - only available through Halloween)
Black Blossom Honey 
Cinder & Spice
Frost & Gardenia 
He Loves Me Not 
Shadow Fall 

Try them all for yourself, get a special 2015 Fall and Winter Perfume Sampler (includes a free sample of A Touch of Brimstone (but only through Halloween)! 

...other scents mentioned:
Day of the Sugar Skull (from the Halloween Collection - only available through Halloween)
Bonfire Tea (from the Halloween Collection - only available through Halloween)

No comments :