Thursday, September 20, 2007

What we are up to....

I'm getting the finishing touches put on the first wave of the Fall release. I had a few doctor appointments this week that has set me behind just a little bit. The good news is that we got to see our little babies again, and they are healthy and active!

I have some help inventorying the stock the last few days. This is a big task but is necessary to keep the online inventory counts matching what is actually in stock. There are a few products showing "Out of Stock" on the website that are actually not sold out. So as we finish up inventory, I'll be updating the inventory online.

Watch for our new products to be added early next week! I still can't set an exact date and time, but if you subscribe to the Newsletter you'll be notified when it is complete!

No comments :