Monday, February 02, 2009

The Valentine's Day Scents are Coming!

Well, they are coming to the bath and body product that is! They new scents: Crush, He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, Love Puff, Pink Chiffon, and Simple Love have all been available on my website as perfumes for a little while now. I've been getting so many emails requesting these scents in other products! Since I haven't been able to do Scent of the Month for awhile, I decided to make the new Valentine's Day scents available for the whole month of February in Lotions, Creams, Sugar Scrubs, Body Oils, and Perfumes!

I'll be making these to order, so turnaround time will be slightly longer if you include these in your order (about 5 to 8 business days). I'm working on getting the website updated right now.

Stay tuned!

No comments :