Monday, May 11, 2009

Birthday Sale Order Updates

The Birthday Sale from last Tuesday was a success. I'm buried in orders right now! I just wanted to give you a little update on where I am at as far as order prep and shipping.

All of the Premade Item only orders have all be shipped out or are getting the finishing touches on and will be shipped out tomorrow morning! I have started the orders containing Custom Items today. I am pulling these orders out in batches of 10 in the order that they were received. I work on 10 orders at a time. I'm going to work hard on these orders this week and hopefully get a good bit of them out.

In Other News:
I am definitely going to wait a few days to release the new scents. I don't want to create too much of a backlog since I have so many orders waiting on me already. Look for more news later on this week!

No comments :