Friday, January 22, 2010

Temporary Etsy Shop Closing and New Perfume Photo

As you may know, I'm in the middle of redesigning my perfume line. I had supply issues in the past with my bottles and have just decided to start fresh with new packaging. I'm now down to just about 10 of my old bottles left in stock. When I run out, I most likely will have to close my Etsy shop down for a short time. I sill have to get the new packaging finished and get new photos for my listings. I'm hoping it won't take much longer then a week or two to get the shop back up and running again....but with my crazy hectic life and schedule I just can't say for sure.

If there is any perfume that you are in need of quickly please think about ordering very soon. Also, if you love, love, love, the look of my current bottles you may want to get some before the switch.

Here is a little sneak peek of my new perfume and photography concept. I'm trying a few different styles of product pictures, so I'd love to hear what you think!

1 comment :

Leia said...

I hope your shop opens again soon: I am desperate for some amber chai and marshmallow gingerbread perfume oils! :)