Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Last Sale of the Year!

This is the last sale of 2015! Order early for best selection as I won't be restocking sold out items until 2016.

Please also note that I am out of the shop for the Thanksgiving holiday until December 1st. Orders will be prepared and shipped in the order they were received when I return and emails and messages will be responded too as quickly as I can during my holiday.

Get a free 4oz Body Butter Cream (a $9.50 value) in addition to the 20% with orders over $75 and a free 5pc Mini Mister Perfume Sample Set (a $20 value) with orders over $150. 

 

Shop www.wyldeivy.com or www.wyldeivy.etsy.com


Simply choose your scents from my current fragrance menu and make a note of them in the "Instructions to Seller" box during checkout. Merchandise total must equal $75 and $150 before shipping and after applied discount. Does not apply to previously shipped orders.

No comments :