Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wylde Ivy's Annual Thankful Sale

It's that time of year again. A time that we here in the US really reflect on what we are thankful for. I say thank you a 100 times a day. From thanking people who reach out to me via emails and messages, to post comments and picture likes, to those out there spreading the word about Wylde Ivy and sharing with family and friends. I write "thank you", I type "thank you", I think "thank you" all day long. Thankfulness is always on my mind and in my heart. Thank you so much to everyone who makes Wylde Ivy a reality. I appreciate every single one of you. Wylde Ivy is not just created and run by me, but every one of you out there that as touched a part of it by supporting me and my family. Wylde Ivy is because of you! Thank you!

No comments :