Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cooler Weather Here we Come!

It is always sad to see the summer go by so quickly, but I must admit when the days star getting a little shorter and my end of summer Toad Lilies start to bloom I start dreaming of autumn.

Not only does the change in season mean a shift in the scents we carry, but it also means we can bring back some of the meltable products that would not hold up to summer shipping.

That's right, the ever popular Solid Cocoa Butter Salt Scrubs will be in production soon as well as Monoi Aloe Skin Serum. We are still a little up in the air about bringing back the Mocha Java all natural Body Butter (which was made with whipped cocoa butter and coffee butter). So if any of you out there have strong feelings either way about this product from last year we'd like to hear them!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried the Mocha Java body butter as I've only started using your products this year, but it sounds delicious! I hope you bring it back so those of us who missed out can try it :)