Monday, September 22, 2008

Custom Shop Scent List and News

The preparations for the Wylde Ivy Custom Shop are coming together. I'm working on taking inventory, ordering oils, and ordering supplies. I still don't have an official count on the number of fragrances that I'll be offering in the Custom Shop, but I'm listing the first few confirmed (confirmed meaning that I checked and made sure I have enough of the blend in stock to offer). I'll keep adding to the list as I keep working through my stockpile of fragrances. Watch for me to list the brand new blends that I'll be offering...I'm still working on naming a few!

The products that I am planning to offer for custom scenting are: Lotion, Cream (yes, a new cream!!), Silken Body Oil, Sugared Body Polish, Perfume Sprays, and Perfume Oils. I still don't have the official dates that the Custom Shop will be open. I'm really trying to have it open up sometime in October. As soon as the rest of my supplies get here (should be next week at the latest) I'll be able to pin down an exact date.

For those of you who ordered during the Weekend Sale, be sure to be on the lookout for samples of all new Custom Shop fragrances included with your order!

Custom Shop Scent List (1st Listing)
African Vanilla Bean
Banana Cake
Bella Vanille
Berry Apple Sorbet
Berry Crimson
Brown Sugar Cream
Chocolate Fatale
Cinnamon Brulee
Crazy Cabana
Fairy Lily
Lemon Cream Danish
Lime Margarita
Mint Truffle
Moonflower
Muse
Orange Fluff Cake
Petals
Pomegranate Frost
Queen Bee
Shine
Spa Blend
Summer Fling
Sweet Earth
Sweet Serendipity
Sweetie
Teak
Tangerine Loves Peach
Woodland Orchard
Yuletide

No comments :