Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's a Three Birthday Weekend!

I'll be out of the office for a long weekend this weekend (February 19-22). We have three birthdays to celebrate here. My twin daughters' and my husband's. I'll be back in the office on a normal schedule on Tuesday (February 23rd).

I can't believe my little girls are two already!

Happy Birthday Maya!


Happy Birthday Lily!



....and Happy Birthday Jeremy (who told me that I better not post a picture of him wearing the purple heart sunglasses...which I do have in my possession by the way!)

3 comments :

Alice said...

What lovely girls! It's amazing how quickly they grow. My twin sons will be 4 this summer. How does this happen?

Happy birthday to all three of them, and enjoy some time off!

Nicole said...

Aren't they cute? Little gorgeous girls, and I love the sunglasses! Have a wonderful time this weekend.

Wylde Ivy said...

Thanks Nicole!

Thanks Alice! I don't know how they grow so fast. I get panic attacks when I think of them starting school!