Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Soaps Coming Soon!

There will be new soaps coming next week as well as a restock. Blackberry Cotton Candy will be ready to ship on Monday. I have seven new soaps to add to the website, but that also means I have to take new pictures, write descriptions, and make new product listings. I'm going to try to get them up on the site by Wednesday. Do you want a sneak peek?




Some of you may remember Sparkling Clementine. I haven't made it in a few years, but I've been craving it lately. It's back! It is such a beautiful, bright citrus scent. I love the way it makes my shop smell while it is curing. There is also a gorgeous Jasmine soap, a spa like green scented soap, a fresh green bamboo blend, a deep and rich Oakmoss, and I made a soap in the Aerial scent! Many of you have requested Island Beauty soaps. Well, I made it...and it smells great! The only thing is that it doesn't quite look the way I envisioned. It got very dark, much darker then my test batches. It most likely heated up more in the larger batch then my smaller test batches. The bad news is that it doesn't look as pretty and delicate as I had imagined, but the good news is that I'll be selling it at a special price.

Stay tuned for more information on the new soaps

No comments :