Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Spring Soaps!

Introducing some new spring soaps!

Green Jasmine

I'll admit it, I was hording this fragrance all for myself. In the spirit of my New Year's resolution to embrace my inner minimalist however, I've decided to let it go. This is a limited scent. I had just enough to make one batch of soap and I'm sharing it! Of coarse I kept a few bars for myself. This is a beautiful Jasmine fragrance. It is thick and rich, just the Jasmine should be. This Jasmine carries a little secret. Underneath the heavy Jasmine fragrance there is a quick hint of lime peel that gives the scent just enough lift and pop to keep if fresh and modern.

Sparkling Clementine


A fresh, juicy, mouthwatering citrus. Put a little wake up burst into your morning shower. This is a bright clementine with just a touch of a champagne twist.


Bamboo Leaves

A gorgeous green blend of bamboo, white tea, and watercress with underlying hints of orchid petals and cedar. This fragrance is so fresh and beautiful, you will feel exhilarated with it is surrounding you!


Aerial

Aerial literally means, “existing or living in the air”. This white musk and floral fragrance is so sheer, so airy and light it will whisk you away for a walk in the clouds. In fact, if clouds had a fragrance, this is what they would smell like. Top notes of fresh and sexy White Musk blend into the flawless beauty of delicate white petals and end with an ever so soft blend white tea leaves.


Mondern Zen

An inspiring, fresh, and modern blend of cedar and dewy bamboo with hints of citrus peel, ginger, and ozone.

Island Beauty


You asked and I made, Island Beauty Soap is here. There is just one problem. It didn't turn out quite how I pictured it! Whoops! Get it now at a special price! A graceful, soft blend of island florals,

The scent:
creamy coconut milk, and sweet sugar cane. This is a light and beautiful scent, for when you are looking for a sheer fragrance. Fresh petals and soft musks blend into a creamy milky coconut finish.

No comments :