Thursday, October 06, 2016

An All New Scent for October, Pumpkin Milkshake

Autumn to me here in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains means frosty mornings that turn into golden afternoons, trees ablaze with red and copper tinged leaves, pumpkins, gourds, and hay bales, and finally crisp starry strewn night skies. 

Normally I don't release a Scent of the Month in October because I have so many new fragrances hit the shop with the Fall and Winter Collection and the Halloween Collection. 

My girls are pumpkin crazy this year.  We've been having curried pumpkin soup, pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin cookies ever since the beginning of September.  I just had to bring some more pumpkin into my shop.

I wanted something a bit different than the traditional pumpkin spice scent.  Pumpkin Milkshake combines the creamy notes of fresh pumpkin puree and sweet cream ice cream and gives it a little kick with ground clove and spiced rum.

Pumpkin Milkshake is available while supplies last in perfume, bath and body products, and handmade soap.

Also, if you are pumpkin crazy like we are, you don't want to miss Friend of Jack, this year's newest Limited Edition Halloween Scent. 

No comments :