Tuesday, October 04, 2016

The 2016 Halloween Collection


It's that time of year again!  Time to bring out everyone's favorite Halloween Limited Edition scents. 

Monsters In Love Collection is a fun limited edition Halloween project I do every year.  I create scents based on iconic monsters.  Not just any monsters though, monsters in love!  The idea struck me when I was reading a silly short story about zombies which made me think of them in a different light.  What if monsters had jobs, went on dates, and daydreamed like us?

The 2016 Monsters in Love Collection features 11 scents.  Friend of Jack is brand new this year and I have totally reformulated Lovesick & Undead to be an all new fragrance this year!  The entire Halloween collection is available as perfumes and my full line of body products such as lotion, cream, scrub, and body oil.

Sinister spices, innocent candy sweets, haunting white musks, shocking ozones, smokey ambered vanilla, and everything in between.  You'll want to wear these amazing fragrances all year but they are only available through October 31st!

No comments :