Thursday, June 26, 2008

Aroma Melts are on the Way!


So now that I've gotten things stocked and organized around here I'm getting a chance to work on the Aroma Melts again. I may not be able to bring back every single scent in the Aroma Melts since my stock room is stuffed to the gills now, but I'll be bringing back the most popular scents.

So far I have completed Blueberry Muffins and Cinnamon Rolls. These two scents are some of the richest and most realistic bakery scents I have ever come across! They make me happy just smelling them. Cinnamon Rolls is such a perfect mixture of sweet and spice. You can actually smell the drizzled icing on this one. Blueberry Muffins is sweet true blueberry and cake batter...yum. I detest fake berry scents, so I get excited when I find one that is true to life. I've also completed White Lilac. This is the only Lilac fragrance that I have smelled that is a true lilac. Lilac is one of my favorite flowers and I would never use a fragrance that would not due the flower justice! Cran Mimosa Twist is one the production table right now. This is always a popular scent. It is so bright and cheery, it gives your mood a lift just being around it.

One new Aroma Melt scent that I'm testing is Teak. This is a scent that I recently used in the brand new Deli Soap with the same name. To me, this scent is so warm, comforting, and unique, it seems like a natural home fragrance. Keep your fingers crossed that this fragrance works well as an Aroma Melt...it is just stunning!

No comments :