Monday, June 30, 2008

Wylde Ivy has a Myspace...

I've been toying with the idea to create a Myspace for Wylde Ivy for a long time. I love my personal Myspace for keeping up with my friends and thought it would be a great way to get to know more of my (or Wylde Ivy's) customers. So a few months ago I grabbed an account for Wylde Ivy intending to work on the page while I was on bedrest with my girls. Well the pregnancy proved to be very difficult and worrisome. I just wasn't able to work on the Myspace and I sort of forgot about it until just recently. So there is quite a bit of time that I'm sitting around just holding and feeding babies now, so I've decided to work on it again. Most of the typing I do these days is with one hand as the other hand is busy with a baby! It is a long process!

The Myspace for Wylde Ivy will be a trial run, to see how much I can keep up with it. Life can get pretty crazy when you are a new mom with four month old twins and your own business!

So next time you are on Myspace, stop by to check out my new profile for Wylde Ivy. It is still just bare bones right now, as it is a work in progress...a slow work when you can only type with one hand!

http://myspace.com/wylde_ivy

No comments :