Monday, June 02, 2008

The Summer '08 Release Insiders Scoop #2

I have so much I want to do for this summer season that I might just do the summer release in two stages so the products that are ready now can be made available. It will depend on how much I can get done within this week. I want to be able to make some, if not all, of the products available on the website sometime next week.

The following scents are returning to Wylde Ivy for the summer season and will be ready for the first release:

Sandcastles
Coconut Island Castaway
Pink Strawberry Citrus
Iced Mango


There will also be four new scents ready at that time. Names still subject to change.

Juicy - Berries piled high, drizzled with hand squeezed lemonade and a touch of Jasmine petals on the breeze.

Sun Tea - Astringent bold black tea sweetened with lemon and vanilla infused sugar cubes

Island Beauty - A graceful, soft blend of island florals, creamy coconut milk, and sweet sugar cane.

Violet Sun - Candied violets on a bed of fresh lemon zest

There is also some great new soaps in the works! Stay tuned for me details

No comments :