Monday, October 20, 2008

Custom Shop

WHAT? I forgot to post about the Custom Shop opening?! Well I blame it on overworking myself. This has been one crazy weekend. Well the Custom Shop is open and will be open through October 24th. At that point the Custom Shop will close down and I get to working very hard to fill the custom orders as quickly as possible. Really I just dread having a long turnaround time.

I am getting quite a few emails about the future of the Custom Shop. I am definitely going to try and open up the Custom Shop again in the future. This opening is kind of a trial run to see how well I can handle making orders for the Custom Shop as well as maintaining my main website. So for now, I have no details on any future Custom Shop events. I'll be sure and keep you posted on the subject...that is if I am still alive at the end of this one!

Thank you to all of you for your support!

No comments :