Friday, December 16, 2011

9th Day of Joy

A Winter Walk










Today I'm joyful for the chance to take a little break from the chaos that comes with December. We bundled up and took a quite winter walk.  We were surrounded in utter slience.  Even the wind did not rustle a leaf.  The only sound that pierced the frozen December afternoon was the cry of a gliding hawk....oh yeah, and my three year old twins rumbling and shrieking down the trail.

This post is part of 12 Days of Joy where I am celebrating the holiday season by sharing simple little joys in my life.  To keep things simple for me, all photos for this series were taken with my iphone and processed with Instagram.  See also: 
12th Day of Joy - Cinnamon 
11th Day of Joy - A Handwritten Letter 
10th Day of Joy - Old Christmas Music

No comments :